Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Letter from Lady Aeridnis to Finnris

Lady Aeridnis Vorzin,
Mistress of the Tower of Black Flame,
Tower of the Black Flame

My loyal friend Finnris,
I received your letters and I am pleased to say I am impressed with your articulation, it appears your studies at the Vorzin athenaeum are yielding excellent results. I will be sure to let Grandfather know, I believe he will be very pleased.

Regarding your request, I will make every effort to come and join you in your quest to protect Quodeth and all it stands for against the forces of Night. Please indicate your estimated arrival time and place and give it to Blacky, who will be delivering this letter to you. She is instructed to return to me posthaste, with your instructions, so that I make the appropriate preparations in time. It is my hope that our coordinated efforts will be met with success.

May Azura's light shine upon you and guide you in your endeavours,

Lady Aeridnis of House Vorzin

P.S. Lizard Bronn is ever so grateful for the delicacies. You know he is always partial to seafood.

P.P.S. I am sorry to inform you the Peacock Brandy was consumed in its entirety during last month's celebrations and the help decided to use its bottles to store dragon piss to ward off bats. If you exhibit any unexpected symptoms, please visit the Vorzin infirmary upon your return.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RURITAIN AND THE ASPTOOTHS

Ruler: Queen Matilda (from 2221 AR), formerly King Ozzar . The coastal city of Ruritain, one of the first settlements built by the Atlantea...